Best free crochet patterns on the internet!

 


As a crocheter , we almost spend more time looking for patterns , tutorials and inspiration on pinterest or youtube , than crocheting! The internet is a huge place and you can find basically any information on it, but it's difficult to find the perfect pattern, and when you do , it costs a lot or is too complex. 

This blogpost compiles some of the best crochet patterns and tutorials which are also free and beginner friendly , so you can spend more time doing your hobby rather than searching for patterns!

⚠️VERY IMPORTANT NOTE : NONE OF THE PATTERNS OR IMAGES BELONG TO ME AND BELONG TO THE CREATORS. I DO NOT TAKE ANY OWNERSHIP AND HAVE LINKED THE PATTERN SOURCES. ANY PATTERNS WHICH STATE THAT REFERENCING IS NOT ALLOWED HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN AN IMAGE AND ONLY THE LINK TO THE PATTERN.

1. Souffle Pancake Kitty by waicrochets

This is an adorable pattern that works up in about 30 minutes (my timing). It was also one of my first patterns that I tried , so I promise that its beginner friendly.
https://ribblr.com/pat?pattern_id=28538


2. Lil Birthday cake jellycat by waicrochets

OMG I made this on my birthday and it was the cutest thing. It takes a little time to work up , I think like 4 hours for me (but I am a really slow crocheter so 🤷🏽‍♀️) The cream part took me a little while to figure out as a beginner but it was a really easy pattern!
https://ribblr.com/pat?pattern_id=83528

3. Strawbunni and Strawmeowry by fleurtori_

This was a really fun pattern but I would say it is a little on the intermediate side but if you are a beginner , don't shy away from trying it out! 
https://ribblr.com/pat?pattern_id=71189


4.  Little Bunny by maedoescrochet

This is a really coquette pattern and the felt details and attaching the bow choker may be a little difficult for you but it is mainly a good pattern. It also ended up being smaller than I expected somehow but still really adorable 😅 


5. Bow Rilakkuma by by cherryish_you

My god , how the author of this pattern was nice enough to make this a free pattern is BEYOND me but seriously , it's such an incredible pattern!
https://ribblr.com/pattern/bow-rilakkuma-Crochet
                

6. Soot sprite pouch by leafbunni

This is a mostly beginner friendly pattern but I think if you have just started crochet it may be a little confusing at first. 
https://ribblr.com/pat?pattern_id=54437 

7.Bear croissant by The Art Life

WOW I literally do not have enough words to describe how incredible this pattern is. All patterns by this creator are absolutely incredible so PLEASE check her out. 
https://ribblr.com/pat?pattern_id=88179


8. Totoro Pencil pouch by crochetbyran

If you are a ghibli fan , you NEED to try out this pattern. As a beginner , the belly may be a little tricky but you should be able to do it. 
https://ribblr.com/pat?pattern_id=71035


9. Baby Kirby on a star by jennyplushies

This pattern worked up in about 20 minutes and was seriously singlehandedly the most cute and fast thing I have crocheted. 
https://ribblr.com/pat?pattern_id=66555

I will be continuing this series of "Best crochet patterns" so watch out if you want want more incredible crochet patterns! 
Also comment down below whether I should start posting my own patterns

Comments

Popular Posts