Starting my book journal!!

Starting My Book Scrapbook !

Something I have been seeing a lot recently on pinterest is book journaling (I don't know if that is the correct term). For those of you who aren't familiar with it , it's basically scrapbooking but each page is about a book . The below pic is kind of how they look like. (BTW this is my first blog post so it may not be that good)



(The picture is not mine)
So... I decided to try it out as I thought it was a really good way to express my thoughts about the book. I am starting out with Good Girls guige to murderm, six crimson cranes and six of crows . I will be posting pics and how it's going on so stay tuned! If you try it out I hope you enjoy it ! Bye<3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts