Sketchbook Tour - Winter
Hey guys! Welcome or welcome back to my blog.
So , I realized I haven't posted a sketchbook tour in a really long time , so here we are!
To be honest none of these are actually even remotely associated with winter so I don't really know why I am calling this a "winter" sketchbook tour but it's fine.
I am actually pretty happy with this drawing , but the camera as kind of distorted it. Also , I completely ran out of patience with the wrapper , and it shows 😬
This is personally such an adorable drawing to me , I just love it! It's not technically difficult , but I still think it's decent.
This is a drawing of an Indian classical instrument called a veena. The reason I decided to draw this , is because , I actually play it! I may have done it injustice but it's personally quite close to me.
This is a quick doodle of a sleeping cat that I made and though it is quite simple , the drawing still looks cute!(I may be developing an unhealthy obsession with cats)
Any Ghibli fan will know the iconic Catbus from My neighbour Totoro! I made this with acrylic paint , a medium I vehemently hate , so I am extremely happy with how this turned out.
This drawing was actually supposed to be a part of my summer sketchbook tour but I forgot to add it so here it is!
And that concludes my sketchbook tour for Winter! If you have seen my other sketchbook tour , you know that I have taken a sharp turn from my usual realistic style to explore more of a stylized and fun art style!
I know people are really particular about artists having a specific art style , but I feel like I am still figuring myself out as an artist so I have room to explore and experiment . Also , at the end of the day , art should mean something to you and not anyone else.
If you enjoyed this , please make sure to follow me and comment down below what you think I should do next and see you all next time! 💌💋
Comments
Post a Comment